Tring Tring ....... the sound suddenly hit my eardrum, I took my mobile from my pillow side without even opening my eyes. This sound is not new for me ever since I bought my cell phone Nokia Super Nova 7310. Anyways it was not possible for me to read the recieved sms without opening my eyes so I opened my right eye to read it "Hey do you remember you & me gonna present 2nd chapter of the book & Habits of Highly Effective people in our market research class" I was expecting something soothing like an early morning greeting but the sms was not only against what I was expecting but it also required a false statement " YES" with a smily from me so I had to text back.............
I jumped out of the bed without even thinking of the person sleeping next to me. Dirty minds that person was none other than my sweet sis. She got disturbed and woke up rubbing her eyes and cursing me for interrupting her sweet dreams......... "SORRY BABY ITS 1 pm" I said to her and left her abusing me. Alas! A thought suddenly hit my mind " Today is Semifinal of Champions Trophy Pakistan Vs Newzealand" ............. after 30 mins I was searching for something that could be my breakfast.... THUS Tish Tuck I checked every single cabinet even refrigerator, freezer, oven, everything related to food but all in vain. "GooD Morning nops Good After Noon Don't you think you are little too early for lunch" A women with a wicked smile on her face standing right in the kitchen door near the stove who fortunately or unfortunately by the Will Of God was my mother a special kinda lady don't want to discuss her speciality because this blog is about me.......
Anyways I took some vegetables, sprinkled some spices, tossed them in frying pan and mixed some boiled rice with them which I found in refrigerator cooked by mom for supper. The food was not only good to taste but also healthy. My mom was planning to tell me to cook something for lunch as Saturdays are off & mom is supposed to take rest. I already knew so I decised to cook Chicken makhni because my plan was to enjoy match with something good to eat.... I started my cooking and in less than 50 mins my dish was ready I looked at the clock it was 4:30 pm. I went to my mom who was enjoying a Saas Bahu Drama on Star Plus as usual on a voice that could easily reach 30 nearby houses at the same time " need to buy some roghni nans ma'am" I said almost bringing my voice at a level above the volume of the TV. She pointed her finger in the direction of her cupboard without even moving her stare from the TV screen. No one except for me could understand that she meant to say take money from the cupboard and bring nans you guys will definitely say How Intelligent I am Well I'll say " Omer guzri hai is dasht ki siyahi main" lolz.
Finally I took money and went to the car in the yard sat in and drove to the nearby tandoor. Luckily nothing bad happened to car and after 20 mins I was at home with garma garam nans. The lunch was served by me to mom and sis both of them find the food delicious ..............
Time passed. the match started with nothing impressive happening in the batting from Pakistan side except the inning played by the newcomer Aamir in the last overs
then Newzealand started and from the beginning it was quite clear that Newzealand gonna win today so I stopped watching and found my self sleepy. I was hell lot of excited for watching this my mind was cursing me although it was its own will to watch. What a mess I said to myself and God knows when I slept.................When I woke up at about quarter to 2 am climax of the match going I watched Newzealand winning the semi final for a moment I find myself melancholic because all day long I waited, cooked food, planned to celebrate by ordering something from Mc Donalds ..... but then suddenly I realized that a 6-7 hour match and a bunch of people playing could not affect my mood I should not feel bad as that book 7 Habits said that we are responsible for our mood swings
& Yeah I cheered up once again surf the channels found an interesting football match and slept once again ......... A proactive approach don't say complete but to some extent start of acting proactive.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment